Coyol Free Zone offers clients a solid and reliable utility system, which includes:
Redundant Potable Water System
- CFZ WATER SUPPLY BY AYA.
- CFZ WATER SUPPLY BY OWN WELLS.
- AyA supply with 20 liters per second.
- CFZ own wells supplies with 18 liters per second.
- REDUNDANT SYSTEM = 38 LITERS PER SECOND.
Building, Maintenance and Administration Services
This service category is to provide the following services to lease tenants at the park:
- Shell building general maintenance
- Parking areas maintenance.
- Municipal taxes
- Cold shell building insurance
First-Rate Telecommunications System
Dual fiber optic network.
Allows for multiple vendors, multiple route. Currently you can choose among 4 different vendors for data transmission like Tigo, American Data Networks, Metrowireless and Telefonica. 2 EXCLUSIVE FIBER RINGS.
Fully Redundant Electrical Grid
- CFZ is underground conected to the New Industrial Coyol Sub-station (ICE) since August 2016. The underground connectivity to the main back bone guarantees no aerial fluctuation. ICE invested $24MM with BID and CFZ invested $2.7MM by offering the best quality of energy in Costa Rica.
- Feed through three different electrical substations as back-up with exclusive 34,5 KVA electrical primary lines with Poas, Cocos and Garita Sub-station from Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (ICE).
- The back up consist of: Existing capacity of 90MVA at the main access point connected to Poas Substation, 135MVA at the east access point connected to Coco substation, and 60MVA at south access point connected to Garita substation.
- Primary accesses are interconnected by a fiber optic Automatic Transfer Switch.
- System is remote monitored by the Utilities Company, ICE.
- Park network is underground and combined with beautiful landscaping
Coyol Free Zone is operating under the Condominium Regime. This legal figure provides tenants with ample benefits
Common Area Maintenance – CAM
- Cleaning of streets
- Green common areas
- Original building´s landscaping and green areas
- Access to our waste water treatment plant
- Refuse collection thru a 3,5 m3 dumpster for ordinary waste
- Maintenance of sewer, potable and storm water pipes
- Infrastructure general maintenance
- Exclusive employees bus transportation service