Site Selection Magazine has publish a study managed by Conway, they had created a Top Free Zones ranking for the first time, recognizing the top two zones per world region, as determined by survey results from industry experts and site selection consultant based on the following selection criteria:
- Proven track record of success with investors.
- Easy of access to necessary information, including incentives provided, permit requirements and other operations requirements.
- Assistance provided to current investors and prospective investors.
- Knowledgeable staff.
- Professionality of official communications.
- Ability to cater to customers who speak different languages if necessary.
- Easy-to-use, helpful and informative website.
Coyol Free Zone: The Best for Latin América & Caribbean
Read the Mention on the Local Newspaper
Click to read the entire article
Different Latin American media reproduced the Top Free Zones ranking of the international magazine Site Selection, where ZFC stands out as one of the best free zones in Costa Rica, Latin America and the Caribbean.